Looking for funny tea quotes? We’ve put together a collection of some of the funniest quotes about tea we could fine.
Let’s face it, a cup of tea is the perfect go-to drink. Whether it’s a nice cup of English Breakfast to wake up in the morning or a Green tea to chill out. Here are some of the best quotes that capture everything that is funny and great about drinking tea
You are precisely my cup of tea.
“The secret to a well balanced life is a cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other.”
Here is the Full List of Funny Tea Quotes
- “You are precisely my cup of tea” – Julie Andrews
- “Just two for tea, and tea for two” – Doris Day
- Keep Calm and Put the Kettle On
- Today is a multiple cups of tea kind of day
- Make Tea Not War
- If tea can’t fix it, it’s a serious problem
- The secret to a well balanced life is a cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other.
- A cup of tea a day keeps worries away
- Hit me with your best pot
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy Tea and that is kind of the same thing
- Leave me be, I’m drinking my tea
- Tea is the answer to most problems
- “Tea, tea, a wonderful drink, the more you have the more think, the more you think the better you write, so let’s drink tea all day and night.” — Daniel Dalton
- Give love a chai!